You may have noticed by now that I LOVE a competition. Everyone loves a freebie, right?
I like to keep my competitions simple, so that anyone can enter. No photography skills are needed, just a working internet connection. After all, if everyone was a photographer, I’d be out of work!
Not only is this competition the most simple of them all, you’ll be entered automatically every month. If you enter in January you’ll have TWELVE chances to win over the course of the year!
Over the next twelve months I’ll be sending out one to two emails a month to my mailing list subscribers. This will include hints and tips for taking photographs at home, exclusive subscriber offers, and – yes you’ve guessed it – more competitions!
Here’s the best bit though – on the last day of every month one mailing list subscriber will win a free photoshoot of their choice. The winner will be able to choose from a pet photoshoot for their pampered furbaby, or a character portrait shoot for themselves. The prize can be redeemed anywhere in Sussex, or exchanged for a gift voucher to pass on to a loved one.
To be in with a chance of winning a photoshoot every month between January and December 2020, simply use the form below to sign up for the mailing list. You details will not be passed on to any third parties and will be stored using the GDPR-compliant Mailchimp mailing list software.
Want one more chance of winning a character portrait shoot? Check out my free-to-enter competition on Snizl!
Terms & Conditions
- One entry per email address per month.
- Cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Each winner will receive one Purrfect for All or Character Portrait Starter photoshoot.
- Photoshoot dates cannot be guaranteed in advance – to be arranged around the availability of the photographer.
- Photoshoot must take place in Sussex.
- I reserve the right to refuse a photoshoot in an unsafe or unsuitable location (but you wouldn’t do that to me anyway, right?).
- Competition can be withdrawn or changed at any time at the discretion of the organiser (I’m only including this in case life happens, y’know?)
- Questions? Drop me a line.