In the modern world of social media and personal branding, a professional headshot is a vital asset in promoting both you and your business.
The good news is that just because we’re locked down doesn’t mean that we can’t safely craft a professional image that shows off your personality.
Keep reading because I’m offering a very special price for the FIRST SEVEN BOOKINGS ONLY.
Headshots don’t need to be boring!
Location shoots are great for bringing energy and vibrance into your photos, and natural light is wonderful for the skin.
Even better – just because we’re outdoors doesn’t mean we can’t achieve a studio look if that is your preference. Have a look at the pictures below and see the power of a simple pop-up backdrop stand and two minutes of Photoshop!
The great thing about location shoots is that we can obtain both types of image in one shoot. There are no limits to how the location can be used! Embracing the surroundings can help to bring out aspects of your personality that engage well with the camera, as well as transfer the energy of the surroundings to your personal branding.
How it works
Here’s how it works:
- Pick your preferred time and date using my online calendar. You can also use this to book a free pre-shoot consultation if you have any queries.
- I call you beforehand and we agree on a suitable outdoor location, as well as discussing the other practical aspects like what clothes to bring and what message you want to portray within your pictures. This is your chance to ask as many questions as you like, and I’ll use my experience to help us create the best possible experience.
- When we meet we’ll survey the location together for the best spots to shoot.
- Most people are nervous being in front of a camera, particularly if it’s their first time. I’ll help you relax and explain to you step-by-step how we will approach the shoot.
- We’ll spend up to an hour together taking photographs. The great thing about digital photography is that we can review the images instantly and you can see what excellent progress you are making as you relax throughout the shoot.
- Within 24 hours I’ll send you a gallery of the unprocessed images. You select up to 5 of your favourites, which I will then professionally edit and send to you within 48 hours.
As lockdown is a difficult time for all of us, I’m offering this service for just £37 for THE FIRST SEVEN BOOKINGS ONLY*. Use my calendar to book now – payment will only be requested via invoice once I have manually confirmed your booking.
*price applies within Brighton & Hove only. Add £10 for bookings up to 10 miles away, and £20 for bookings up to 30 miles. The service is not available outside of 30 miles from the BN1 post code area.
Quite simply there is no need for us to be closer than 2m apart. I set up the backdrop and bits of lighting kit, then shoot with a telephoto lens. We simply move around each other as needed!
I’ll keep an eye on the forecast ahead of the day of the shoot. If the weather makes the shoot impractical, we’ll rearrange for another time and date. Simple!
Poses are overrated. We want natural, relaxed photos that present you in the best light. My job is to help you relax into it. Most people are a bit stiff when we start, but my job is to help you relax, and that usually happens naturally when you review the shots as we go along.
No problem! Give me a call on 07890 063830 or use the contact form to drop me an email!
Simply follow this link to my online calendar, select a time and date that works for you, and I’ll be in touch to discuss the details!